Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dear Varsity, (Nov 10, 2008)

Today is Monday. As usual, it is very hectic. I had to choose between three different lunch offers. (Sucks to be perfect, ain't it?)

Anyway, I can't wait to get out of school, own a laptop, and earn endless kaching. The more I write, the more I realize that I should have taken college waaaaaay later. Oh well. At least I met a lot of cuties along the way, and learned about, erm, synthetic division(?)

My friends and I in the Young Writers Guild (under the umbrella of the Davao Writers Guild) will be organizing a poetry-reading event prolly this December at MTS. Just drop a line if you wanna come. =) Ta ta! Gotta get back to my to-do list!

1 comment:

partyphile said...

thats sooo cool.. poetry reading churva..haha..there is such a thing a "young writers guild" pala?